5 HABITS FOR CHRISTIAN GROWTH
The bottom line is that we can’t walk with God for you. The church has an important role but ultimately each person is responsible for their own spiritual life. These 5 habits are about spending time with Jesus throughout the week. Sundays are important but we encourage people at Summit to follow Jesus on the other six days as well. We train and encourage these 5 habits so that individuals can take responsibility to grow in their relationship with God.
1. Daily Devotions – Spending time with God each day.
2. Prayer – Maintaining open and honest communication with God.
3. The Word – Bible study and memorization. It’s hard to obey God if we don’t know what he says.
4. Worship – Celebrating God’s presence and honoring Him with our lifestyle.
5. Giving ourselves away to meet the needs of others – God generously gave himself and we should too.