Welcome to The Summit Church
We are a unique blend of people: young, old, and everything in between. We are big enough to provide many needed ministries for the community in which we live, yet small enough to enable you to meet others and make friends.
Our Sunday worship services combine dynamic music with practical teaching from the Bible. We look forward to seeing you on a Sunday morning and encourage you to prayerfully consider making The Summit Church your home.
When are your services?
- Sundays at 9 AM & 10:45 AM
The music at our 9 am service usually includes several hymns while the music at our 10:45 am service is more contemporary.
What is The Summit all about?
We are a church that deeply cares about Jesus and people. We want to help people become life long followers of Jesus, who become more like Him every day.
What should I wear?
Wear anything that makes you feel comfortable – come as you are. You’ll find folks dressed in suits or dresses and other in jeans and t-shirts.
What will my kids do during the service?
- We have age specific class for children ages nursery aged through 5th grade.
- Our nursery is located upstairs in the hallway directly next to the worship center.
- Classes for children in preschool through 5th grade meet downstairs in the Summit Kids area.
- 6t h-12th graders are welcome to join our youth ministry downstairs at 9am and attend the service upstairs at 10:45am.
How can I get More involved?
Visit the welcome center to get info about The Summit Church. The next step is to attend our monthly “New Comer Lunch” where you will meet the staff and hear about our various ministries. The New Comer Lunch takes place on the first Sunday of each month.
How can i find your church?
You can find us a quarter mile east of the Overland and Five Mile intersection at: 10375 W. Overland Road, Boise.